Mask Mouth Relief - Spearmint Dry Mouth Spray is a handy spray that you can use when suffering from "mask mouth"; dry mouth and bad breath.
- Flavour: Spearmint.
- Wearing a mask for hours on end can bring many discomforts, including dry mouth and sour breath, which can contribute to gingivitis or inflamed gums, and can even lead to cavities.
- With this handy spray, you don't need to wait until you get home to use an oral rinse or mouthwash to keep the dryness, germs and odors at bay.
- Provides instant soothing relief for dry mouth.
- Includes a 1.5% solution of hydrogen peroxide which kills the bacteria that causes bad breath and gum disease.
- Includes Xylitol, which inhibits bacteria from growing back.
- Do not swallow; use only to coat the mouth.
- Acohol free.
- Recyclable bottle.
Directions: Spray once into mouth. Do not swallow; use only to coat the mouth.
Caution: Not recommended for use by children under 12. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid prolonged contact of the product with the gums and/or salvivary flow. If irritation of the gums or mouth occurs, discontinue use and consult an oral health professional. Not recommended for prolonged use, unless directed by an oral health professional. Avoid swallowing and eye contact.
60 mL per bottle.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Xyelitol, Erythritol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Oil, Maris Sal, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Aroma, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate.