Lorna Vanderhaeghe Smart Prenatal multivitamin and mineral supplement for preconception, pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
- contains quick absorbing active coenzyme B vitamins, non-constipating iron and ginger to control nausea.
- formulated by Lorna Vanderhaeghe, author and natural women's health expert.
- easy to swallow capsules.
- helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy.
- can be used during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- does not contain artificial preservatives, colours or sweeteners: no gluten, soy, diary, artificial flavours, yeast, GMO.
- non-GMO product.
- made in Canada.
Directions: take 2 capsules daily with food prior to conception, during pregnancy and while breastfeeding or as directed by your health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Caution: There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child. Keep out of reach of children.
60 capsules per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: two capsules contain|
|Beta carotene||1500 mcg|
|Vitamin A (acetate)||1000 IU|
|Vitamin B1 (benfotiamine)||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5-phosphate)||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)||18 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (calcium D-pantothenate)||6 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate)||1.9 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||2.8 mcg|
|Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)||85 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||400 IU|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)||30 IU|
|Folate (folic acid)||1000 mcg|
|Calcium (citrate)||52.5 mg|
|Chromium (polynicotinate)||30 mcg|
|Iodine (potassium iodide)||220 mcg|
|Iron (Ferric Pyrophosphate) (Liposome)||27 mg|
|Magnesium (bisglycinate)||12 mg|
|Manganese (citrate)||2 mg|
|Selenium (selenomethionine)||30 mcg|
|Zinc (citrate)||7.5 mg|
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Encapsulated in a vegetarian capsule (vegetable cellulose and water, L-Leucine.