Living Alchemy - Your Flora Terrain Plant-Based Probiotics, Prebiotics & Enzymes helps support your intestinal/gastrointestinal health and could promote a favorable gut flora for those who experience issues with, need additional support for, or are looking to repair their digestive lining.
- Living Alchemy Series: Your Flora.
- A fermented 35 strain symbiotic with a proven 80% survival of microbes.
- Provides a source of probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes that help soothe a compromised gut lining.
- Contains Kefi-Soy combined with a therapeutic herbal blend of organic aloe vera, slippery elm and marshmallow root.
- Provides you with all the benefits that Kefi-Soy has been researched to have on digestive health (Kefi-Soy is a unique Kefir-kombucha fermentation of non-GMO and certified organic soy combined with 35 strains of live micro-organisms).
- 100 mg of Organic Aloe Vera helps decrease irritation and inflammation in the stomach and intestines, and has been known to reduce the pain and discomfort of IBS.
- 83.3 mg of Organic Slippery Elm coats and soothes the stomach and intestines, and contains antioxidants that help relieve inflmmatory bowel conditions.
- 83.3 mg of Organic Marshmallow Root provides relief for inflammation of the lining of the stomach, diarrhea, stomach ulcers, and constipation.
- Restores and repairs digestive lining, helps leaky gut, provides support for ulcers, and regulates HCI production.
- Delivered as a living, whole food matrix.
- Certified USDA Organic.
- Vegan friendly.
- Non-GMO Project verified.
- No fillers, additives, excipients, isolates, preservatives or artificial ingredients.
- No refrigeration required.
- Recyclable packaging and bottle.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: For adults: Take 1-3 capsules daily with or without food. No refrigeration required.
Caution: Contains fermented organic soy. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a fever, nausea, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, abdominal pain, faecal impaction, kidney disorder or are taking cardiac medications (e.g. cardiac glycosides or antiarrythmic medications), thiazide diurects, corticosteroids, licorice root or other medications or health products which may aggravate electrolyte balance. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner. Contra-indications: Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment), abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, potential or existing intestinal blockage, atonic bowel, appendicitis, inflammatory colon disease (e.g. Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis), abdominal pain of unknown origin, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, severe dehydration with depleted water or electrolytes, hemorrhoids, diarrhea or are pregnant or breastfeeding. Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Product has been sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
60 pullulan capsules per container.
|Medicinal Ingredients: One capsule contains:|
|Kefi-Soy Symbiotic Blends:|
|Non-GMO Organic Fermented Freeze-Dried Soybean (Glycine Max, Seed)||133.3 mg|
|(Fermented with 35 Strain Kefir-Kombucha Culture)|
|Therapeutic Herb Blend:|
|Organic Aloe Vera (Aloe Vera, Latex)||100 mg|
|Organic Slippery Elm (Ulmus Rubra, Stem Bark Inner)||83.3 mg|
|Organic Marshmallow Root (Althaea Officinalis, Root)||83.3 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Organic Pullulan Capsule.|