Living Alchemy - Your Flora Comfort Plant-Based Probiotics, Prebiotics & Enzymes helps support your intestinal/gastrointestinal health and could promote a favorable gut flora for those who struggle with uncomfortable bloating and/or gas.
- Living Alchemy Series: Your Flora
- A fermented 35 strain symbiotic with a proven 80% survival of microbes.
- Provides a source of probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes that provide fast and lasting relief from gas and bloating.
- Contains Kefi-Soy combined with a therapeutic herbal blend of organic chamomile and fennel seed.
- Provides you with all the benefits that Kefi-Soy has been researched to have on digestive health (Kefi-Soy is a unique Kefir-kombucha fermentation of non-GMO and certified organic soy combined with 35 strains of live micro-organisms).
- 133.3 mg of Organic Chamomile helps calm an upset stomach and cramping, and helps to regulate stomach acid production.
- 133.3 mg of Organic Fennel Seed helps reduce intestinal inflammation, soothes the muscles in the stomach, and relieves gassiness.
- Eases stomach upset by promoting a healthy gut flora.
- Can help repair digestive lining.
- Perfect for nursing mothers and colic infants.
- Delivered as a living, whole food matrix.
- Certified USDA Organic.
- Vegan friendly.
- Non-GMO Project verified.
- No fillers, additives, excipients, isolates, preservatives or artificial ingredients.
- No refrigeration required.
- Recyclable packaging and bottle.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: For adults: Take 1-3 capsules daily with or without food. No refrigeration required.
Caution: Contains fermented organic soy. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a fever, nausea, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, abdominal pain, faecal impaction, kidney disorder or are taking cardiac medications (e.g. cardiac glycosides or antiarrythmic medications), thiazide diurects, corticosteroids, licorice root or other medications or health products which may aggravate electrolyte balance. If symptoms of digestive upset, abdominal pain, cramps and/or diarrhea, occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Contra-indications: Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment), abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, potential or existing intestinal blockage, atonic bowel, appendicitis, inflammatory colon disease (e.g. Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis), abdominal pain of unknown origin, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, severe dehydration with depleted water or electrolytes, hemorrhoids, diarrhea or are pregnant or breastfeeding. Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Product has been sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
60 pullulan capsules per container.
|Medicinal Ingredients: one capsule contains|
|Kefi-Soy: Organic Fermented Soybean (Glycine max, seed)(fermented with 35 strains of therapeutic micro-organisms)||133.3 mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (whole cell)||3.33 million CFU|
|Therapeutic Herb Blend:|
|Organic Chamomile (Matricaria recutita, flower)||133.3 mg|
|Organic Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare, seed)||133.3 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Organic Pullulan Capsule|
I will never need to switch probiotics again because this one WORKS! I found that when I tried probiotic in the past I never could know if they worked but this one I felt the difference almost immediately. No more bloating and pain.