Healthology Soluble Fibre Blend provides a Certified Organic, non-GMO blend of Baobab and Acacia fibres that help to manage weight, lower cholesterol, reduce heart disease risk, and promote healthy digestion.
- Provides a natural source of soluble fibre.
- Soluble fibre dissolves in water and it becomes a gel-like substance in our digestive system.
- Benefits of soluble fibre:
- Promotes healthy gut flora: Acts as a food source to healthy bacteria in the colon, helping to nourish a healthy gut environment.
- Stabilizes blood sugar: Slows down the speed at which we break down and absorb sugars, preventing a dramatic spike and crash of blood sugar, and instead slowly and evenly releasing sugars into the bloodstream. This reduces our risk of type 2 diabetes and obesity, and also helps us maintain energy and mental clarity throughout the day.
- Weight management: Keeps us feeling full for longer to curb appetite, reduce sugar cravings, and prevent some fats from being absorbed.
- Reduces heart disease risk: lowering cholesterol, stabilizing blood sugar and assisting with weight management contribute to reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Lowers cholesterol: Reduces the amount of cholesterol that is absorbed from food and helps the body to eliminate cholesterol through the colon.
- Provides 5 grams of soluble fibre from a Certified Organic, non-GMO blend of Baobab and Acacia fibres that help to manage weight, lower cholesterol, reduce heart disease risk, and promote healthy digestion.
- Acacia Gum Powder (Senegalia senegal)
- Easily digestible source of soluble fibre.
- Lowers LDL “bad” cholesterol, total cholesterol and heart disease risk.
- Significantly reduces BMI and body fat percentage to assist with weight management.
- Organic Baobab Fruit Powder (Adansonia digitata)
- Easily digestible source of soluble fibre that is high in vitamin C.
- Significantly improves satiety after eating to assist with blood sugar and weight management.
- Improves cholesterol parameters to reduce risk of heart disease.
- Does not contain artificial sweeteners, colours, sugars, or additives.
- NON-GMO product.
- Vegan product.
- Certified USDA Organic.
- Recyclable container.
Directions: Mix 1 level scoop (7g) in 250ml of water and consume once per day. Take with at least 1 glass of liquid. Maintain adequate fluid intake. Take 2 hours before or after taking other medications and/or natural health products.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have difficulty swallowing, have had recent surgery or have upcoming surgery. May cause mild gastro-intestinal discomfort (such as gas, bloating, cramps). Keep out of reach of children.
210 grams powder per container.
Each Scoop (7g) Contains:
Organic Acacia Gum Powder (Senegalia Senegal)4g
Organic Baobab Fruit Powder (Adansonia digitata)3g
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: None
Priority Allergens: None
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was looking for a replacement for the Regular Girl Soluble fibre and tried this one. It is easy enough to add to my morning protein drink but I find that it doesn’t dissolve quite as nicely. It helps keep me regular better than others I’ve tried and is a good price.