GNN 100% Pure Lemongrass Essential Oil is used in aromatherapy to relieve joint/muscle/arthritic pain, calms the nerves, provides headache relief, and more!
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon Flexuosus.
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled.
- Plant Part: Leaves.
- Origin: India.
- Aroma: Fresh, earthy, citrus scent.
- Blends Well With: Pine, thyme, lavender, rosemary, marjoram, cedarwood, and lemon.
- Lemongrass is commonly used in facial toners and astringents because of its cleansing properties.
- High quality.
- Used in aromatherapy to relieve joint/muscle/arthritic pain, calms the nerves, and provides headache relief.
- Also used in aromatherapy to relieve symptomatic digestive discomfort and flatulence.
- 100% pure.
- Diffuse for aromatherapy benefits, or apply topically with a carrier oil.
- Each and every one of our essential oils is analysed using state-of-the-art gas chromatography to rigorously test the veracity of the purity and potency of our sourced oils.
- For occasional use only.
- Formulated by Certified Aromatherapists who are on the Canadian Essential Oil Safety Board.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: Adults 1 time per day. Add 1 drop of essential oil to 15 ml of carrier oil and apply once a day. Do not use essential oils undiluted.
Duration of Use: For occasional use only.
Cautions and Warnings: Topical use only. Not for ingestion. Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: Store in airtight, light-resistant container at room temperature.
10 ml per bottle.
Ingredients: 100% pure lemongrass essential oil.