GNN 100% Pure and Organic Orange Essential Oil helps calm the nerves, and relieves symptomatic digestive discomfort and flatulence.
- Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis.
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed.
- Plant Part: Fruit peel.
- Origin: Brazil.
- Aroma: Sweet, citrus smell.
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, cinnamon bark, clary sage, clove bud, lavender, lemon, myrrh, and sandalwood.
- Certified organic.
- Calms the nerves, relieves symptomatic digestive discomfort and flatulence.
- Formulated by Certified Aromatherapists who are on the Canadian Essential Oil Safety Board.
- For occasional use only.
- High quality.
- 100% pure.
- Each and every one of our essential oils is analysed using state-of-the-art gas chromatography to rigorously test the veracity of the purity and potency of our sourced oils.
- Diffuse for aromatherapy benefits, or apply topically with a carrier oil.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: Adults 1 time per day. Add 1 drop of essential oil to 15 ml of carrier oil and apply once a day. Do not use essential oils undiluted.
Duration of Use: For occasional use only.
Cautions and Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Not for oral use. Avoid contact with eyes & mucous membranes: if this happens rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product. If you experience allergic reaction, discontinue use.
Storage: Store in airtight, light-resistant container at room temperature.
10 ml per bottle.
Ingredients: 100% pure and organic orange essential oil.