Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw One for Women contains 21 vitamins, minerals and co-factors with probiotics and enzymes in a base of 22 RAW fruits and vegetables. A specialized formula to meet the unique nutritional needs of women.
- Supports women's health and vitality.
- Benefits connective tissue repair and wound healing.
- Helps to maintain bones, cartilage, teeth, skin and gums.
- Protects eyesight and night vision.
- Supports carbohydrate metabolism.
- Supports your immune system.
- Premium RAW whole food ingredients.
- Individual nutrient creation with RAW fruits & vegetables.
- Your body recognizes Vitamin Code vitamins as food, delivered with their natural cofactors intact, ensuring optimal nutrient delivery, just as nature intended.
- Unheated - not heated above 114 degrees farenheit or 45.55 degree celsius.
- Untreated - no pesticides, chemicals or chemical preservatives used.
- All in a convenient one capsule per day dose.
- Ultrazorbe - encapsulation - no oxidation, maintains peak nutrient activity.
- Uncooked, untreated and unadulterated.
- Binder Free — no fructose, maltodextrin, magnesium stearate or corn starch.
- Formulated for easy absorption by your body.
- Vegetarian product.
- Dairy free.
- Gluten free.
- Recyclable container.
Directions: take one capsule daily with water or your favourite raw juice or as directed by your health care practitioner. Take with food.
75 ultrazorbe vegetarian capsules per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: per capsule|
|Beta carotene||3150 mcg|
|Vitamin C (from ascorbic acid)||60 mcg|
|Vitamin D3 (from cholecalciferol)||20 mcg (800 IU)|
|Vitamin E (from d-alpha-tocopherol)||
20 mg AT
|Vitamin K1 (from phylloquinone)||80 mcg|
|Thiamine/Vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride)||1.5 mg|
|Riboflavin/Vitamin B2||1.7 mg|
|Niacinamide/Vitamin B3||20 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride)||2 mg|
|Folate (from folic acid)||800 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (from cyanocobalamin)||24 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (from calcium-d-pantothenate)||10 mg|
|Iron (from iron, carbonyl)||6 mg|
|Zinc (from zinc oxide)||1 mg|
|Selenium (from selenium HVP chelate)||75 mcg|
|Copper (from cupric sulfate)||1500 mcg|
|Manganese (from manganese (II) sulfate)||1 mg|
|Chromium (from chromic chloride)||120 mcg|
|Molybdenum (from molybdenum HVP chelate)||18.8 mcg|
|Coenzyme Q10||30 mg|
Non-medicinal ingredients: Dried yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), microcrystalline cellulose (vegetable cellulose), silicon dioxide, hypromellose.