Flora Salus Epresat Multivitam Liquid formula helps your body to soak up more vitamins, support the immune system, absorb and use calcium, and maintain good health.
- A liquid formula containing vitamins and antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Delicious taste. Sweetened with fruit juice and honey.
- Liquid formula is perfect for people that have a difficult time with capsules or tablets.
- Digesting solid vitamins can be difficult – tablets, capsules, and chewable vitamins often exit the body undigested, providing little benefit.
- The liquid formula helps your body absorb more of the nutrients.
- Helps to maintain heath of your eyesight, night vision, immune funciton, membranes, skin, bones, teeth, cartilages and gums.
- Aids your metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
- Assists your body in tissue formation, connective tissue formation and wound healing.
- Contains no alcohol, artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
- Kosher product.
- Vegetarian formula.
- Non-GMO product.
- Recyclable bottle.
- Made in Germany.
Directions: Adults: take 20 ml monce daily with food or before a meal (as is or mixed with fruit juices).
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking any other natural health products or prescription medications, or if you have a medical condition. This product contains no alcohol, preservatives or additives. Do not contaminate the formula by drinking directly from the bottle. To preserve the product and prevent its fermentation, keep refrigerated at all times after opening. Consume within 4 weeks after opening. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae /daisy family.
250 ml per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: per 20 ml contains|
|Vitamin A (all-trans retinyl palmitate) (equivalent to 3 milligrams RAE)||10,000 international units (IU)|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||150 milligrams|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (equivalent to 10 micrograms)||400 international units (IU)|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) (equivalent to 16.7 milligrams AT)||25 international units (IU)|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)||4.5 milligrams|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5-phosphate)||7.5 milligrams|
|Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)||45 milligrams|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||3 milligrams|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: fruit juices of orange, passionfruit and guava, infusion of blessed thistle, kola seeds, brown algae, wheat germ and pale-flower echinacea, apricot nectar, honey, orange oil, guar gum, xanthan, purified water and yeast extract|