Flora Organic Flax Oil is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids that are essential for a healthy life.
- A light, nutty taste, but can also contain bitter notes
- Unrefined virgin oil
- Fresh pressed oil
- Made with canadian flaxseeds
- Unrefined and nitrogen-flushed to preserve freshness
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids which the body cannot produce on its own
- Also a source omega 6 and 9
- 80 calories per serving (1 serving size is 2 tablespoons)
- Can be used in salads, on top of cooked foods, in yogurt, etc.
- Canada organic certified
- Kosher certified
- Gluten free
- Product of USA
Directions: Use uncooked only (on salads, on cooked foods, in yogurt, etc). Do not heat flax oil. For optimal freshness, keep refrigerated and consume within 8 weeks of opening. Can be frozen to prolong shelf life. Globules may appear at low temperatures.
941 mL per bottle.
Ingredients: Organic Flax Seed Oil. May Contain: mustard and/or wheat.