Essiac Herbal Extract Dietary Supplement trusted worldwide.
- helps to support detoxification.
- helps to support your immune system.
- a herbal formula created by Rene M. Caisse, RN and trusted worldwide since 1922.
- traditionally used in herbal supplements as an alternative to help remove accumulated waste products (toxins) via the skin, kidneys and mucus membranes.
- liquid format with the benefit of no mixing required.
- tastes like a herbal tea.
- one bottle will last 1-2 weeks, depending on the daily intake.
- made in Canada.
Directions: use within 2 weeks of opening. take 2 tsp to 3 tsp (10-15 ml) two to three times daily, one hour before or after meals. For prolonged use consult your health care practitioner.
Cautions: do not take if you have kidney stones or arthritis or gastro-intestinal disorders including intestinal obstruction or appendicitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, if you take oral medication and/or if symptoms persist or worsen.
Contraindications: do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy/family. Not to be taken during pregnancy or by nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of children.
300 ml or 10.5 fl oz.
|Medicinal Ingredients: per 10 ml (2 teaspoons)|
|Burdock (Arctium lappa) root of a liquid extract 1:11 ||901.9 mg|
|Sheep Sorrel (Rumex acetosella) leaves of a liquid extract 1:55 ||179.4 mg|
|Slipper elm (Ulmus fulva) of a liquid extract 1:146 ||68.5 mg|
|Indian rhubarb (heum officinale) root of a liquid extract 1:326||30.7 mg|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: purified water, grain alcohol and citric acid.|