Derma E - Anti-Acne Acne Deep Pore Cleansing Wash is a daily cleanser that removes built-up oil and debris to help unclog pores, promote clear skin and prevent breakouts.
- Product Line: Anti-Acne
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types, especially those with blemish-prone, oily or combination skin types.
- Benefits: Cleanses away dirt, bacteria and built-up oil.
- For the treatment of acne; new acne, acne blemishes, acne pimples and blackheads.
- This incredibly effective anti-acne cleanser can be used every day to rid the skin of the impurities that can clog pores (and lead to breakouts) like dirt, bacteria, and excessive oil build-up - while at the same time, nourishing the complexion without stripping it of the natural oils that are needed for a radiant appearance.
- Contains Salicylic Acid, which is a beta-hydroxy acid that promotes exfoliation and helps skin cells shed more easily leading to clean, vibrant, healthy and well-balanced skin that has a remarkably clearer complexion.
- Contains Anti-Blemish Complex comprised of tea tree oil, willow bark extract, lavender and chamomile, which helps to unclog pores, soothe irritated skin and calm your complexion, so that it looks its best.
- 4-Week Consumer Trial results showed a noticeable reduction in blemishes (according to manufacturer).
- A customer favourite.
- Dermatologist Recommended.
- Made with active and Certified Organic ingredients.
- Eco-Ethical product.
- Vegan friendly.
- Cruelty free.
- Soy free.
- Recyclable container.
- Made in the USA.
Directions: Moisten face and apply by massaging face gently, avoiding the delicate eye area. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily. Pat dry. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness of peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Caution: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do to the use of natural ingredients, the colour of this product may slightly alter over time.
175 mL per bottle.
|Salicylic Acid||2 %|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (Coconut Derived), Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, PEG-150 Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Lavandule Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Organic Chamomile Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Decyl Glucoside (Plant Derived), Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. *Certified Organic.|