Carlson Norwegian Cod Liver Oil Gems provide an excellent source of EPA and DHA for the maintenance of good health. Easy to swallow gem soft gels.
- Flavour: Natural lemon.
- Source: Norway.
- Guaranteed (by Carlson) for freshness, potency, and purity.
- Provides 1,000 mg of Cod Liver Oil per soft gel.
- Provides 100 mg of DHA per soft gel.
- Provides 85 mg of EPA per soft gel.
- Low in vitamin A. Provides 150 IU per soft gel.
- Provides 80 IU of vitamin D per soft gel.
- Natural source d-alpha tocopherols have been added to each soft gel to protect the freshness of these essential fatty acids.
- Regularly tested (using AOAC international protocols) for freshness, potency, and purity by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory.
- Has been determined to be fresh, fully-potent, and free of detrimental levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCB's and 28 other contaminants (by laboratory listed above).
- Helps support cognitive health, eye health, skin health, and immune function.
- Easy to swallow "gem" soft gels.
- Fish are transported to a highly-regulated Norwegian facility the same day they are caught for processing and purification.
- The Cod Liver Oil is encapsulated, while the rest of the fish is used for human and animal consumption.
- Resealable light-resistant bottle.
- Recyclable bottle.
Directions: Adults take 4 soft gels 1 time per day at mealtime.
Storage: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from heat and moisture.
300 soft gels per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each soft gel contails|
|Cod Liver Oil (From Atlantic Cod, Gadus morhua)||1 g|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||85 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||100 mg|
|Vitamin A||45 μg/150 IU|
|Vitamin D||2 μg/80 IU|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Natural lemon flavour, beef gelatin, glycerin, water, d-alpha tocopherol.|