Attitude Super Leaves Science Olive Leaves Natural Hand Soap purifies, soothes and protects.
- Energizing ingredient: Olive Leaves
- Olive leaves are recognized for their antioxidant, hydrating and soothing properties that promote healthy skin
- Has an aroma that resembles pear and ginger
- Contains moringa seed extract has cleansing and purifying power and detoxifies the skin
- Cleanses hands without drying out skin
- Contains Watercress and Indian cress super leaves are known for their regenerative abilities and for being high in minerals and vitamins3
- The Attitude Super Leaves products feature active ingredients extracted from leaves
- Dermatologically tested
- Antipollution. Ingredients contained in this product decrease the adhesion of pollutants and detoxify the skin
- EWG verified
- All Attitude ingredients are free of cancer-causing chemicals, mutagens, and endocrine disruptors, which are still legally tolerated contaminants in personal care products
- Made with worry-free ingredients
- The surfactants in this product are made of plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols, free of ethoxylated bi-products contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol and MIT
- CO2 neutral
- Cruelty free
- Ecologo certified. Product certified for reduced environmental impact
- Recyclable bottle
- Made in Canada
Directions: Pump onto hands, lather then rinse.
Cautions and Warnings: For external use only.
473 ml per bottle.
Ingredients: Water, sodium coco-sulfate, sodium chloride, coco-sulfate, sodium chloride, coco-glucoside, vegetable glycerin, decyl glucoside, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, nasturtium officinale (watercress) extract, tropaeolum magus (indian cress) extract, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, hexyl salicylate (floral), geranyl acetate (floral), methyldihydrojasmonate (jasmin).
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This soap lathers really nicely, and has a pleasant musky, earthy smell with just a hint of floral.