Antipodes Moisture-Boost Lipstick is so healthy you could almost eat it!
- Colour: West Coast Sunset
- Gloss Level: Matte with a hint of shine.
- A smoky red/orange with which to farewell the sun and embrace the night as the day burns out to dusk.
- This nourishing Moisture-Boost Natural Lipstick is formulated with ingredients that are not only safe and natural, but so healthy you could almost eat them!
- Contains pure plant oils of avocado, evening primrose and calendula which means the lipstick conditions as it colours.
- Certified vegetarian by the UK Vegetarian Society.
- Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); phenoxyethanol; BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated.
- The recyclable box is made from 100% biodegradable cardboard from sustainbable forests.
- All ingredients are from natural origin, with only low levels of FDA-approved colour pigments added for vibrancy. Vitamin E has been added for extra nourishment.
- Made in New Zealand.
4 grams per lipstick.
Ingredients: Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Derived), Euphorbia cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera alba (Beeswax), Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Argania spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Mica, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Red 6 Lake CI 15850, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Red 27 Lake CI 45410, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Iron Oxides CI 77499.