Aisle - Reusable Maxi Menstrual Pad was built to outperform disposables and handle your heaviest periods, without harming the planet.
- Colour: Black.
- Absorbency: Aisle's most popular style (holds up to 4 tampons worth).
- Fit: Maxi; 10" by 3" (with wings).
- Material: 3 layers; wicking cotton top, absorbent microfiber core, and leafproof cotton base.
- A reusable and machine washable alternative to disposable menstrual pads and liners, that works in conjunction with your underwear to absorb daily discharge, menstrual flow or light bladder leaks.
- Made with innovative, ethically sourced and planet-friendly materials that offer superior comfort and performance.
- This pad has 3 layers that offer incredible absorption and protection; with a breathable wicking cotton top, an absorbent polyester microfiber core, and a leakproof cotton base.
- Lab tested to be 3x as effective as disposables, and about 100x more comfortable (according to the manufacturer).
- Each Aisle pad replaces at least 150 disposables.
- Future friendly and made to last; with proper care, Aisle pads should last for several years.
- Eco-friendly and good for the environment.
- This product is accepted by the US FDA.
- Certified B Corporation.
- Machine washable.
- Recyclable box.
- Manufactured in Canada.
Directions: Snap the wings together around the gusset of your underwear (tag side down), fasten the snaps, and keep on bleedin' on. Ensure that the label side is facing down and the oval stitching is facing you. Change as needed, at least once per day. When you are done, just rinse in cool water, machine wash in hot water (using regular detergent), dry low, and repeat. Aisle pads may be washed along with your regular laundry. Do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softener as they will decrease their life expectancy and effectiveness. Machine wash and dry safe.
1 reusable maxi pad per box.
FOR HYGIENIC REASONS - THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR RETURN OR REFUND ONCE PURCHASED