A. Vogel Echinaforce Extra is made with fresh echinacea tincture per tablet, 1200 mg.
- Its the common cold buster, made with 1200 mg of fresh echinacea tincture per tablet.
- Contains echinacea purpurea which is know for its antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Made from fresh plants.
- Vogel's tinctures are carefully concentrated under vacuum and used for the production of tablets.
- Take at the first sign of infection.
- Clinically shown to help prevent and relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections (URTI) such as the common flu and cold.
- Helps to shorten the duration of URTI.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to support the immune system, especially in times of stress, lack of sleep and for smokers.
- Can be taken by pregnant and breast feeding women according to the manufacturer (always check with your health care practitioner).
- Organic cultivation certified by Bio Suisse.
- Sugar free.
- Gluten free.
- Tablets can be swallowed or chewed.
- May be taken up to 4 months.
Directions: take 15 minutes before meals. Prevention: take 1-2 tablets daily. Treatment: Take 3-4 tablets daily. Tablets can be swallowed or chewed.
30 tablets per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: each tablet contains dry extract of:|
|Fresh organically grown* Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) Herb (ratio 5.4:1)||17.67 mg, equivalent to 95 mg of organically grown* dried herb;|
|Root (ratio 5.9:1)||0.93 mg, equivalent to 5.5 mg of organically grown* dried root|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Lactose, starch, vegetable magnesium stearate, soya polysaccharides|
|* Certified by Bio Suisse|