A. Vogel - Echinaforce Extra Cold & Flu Treatment is clinically shown to help prevent and relieve the symptoms of cold and flu, and to support your immune system.
- Clinically shown to help prevent and relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections (URTI) such as the common cold and flu, and shortens the duration.
- Commonly used in herbal medicine to support the immune system, especially in times of stress, lack of sleep and for smokers.
- Made using 1200 mg of fresh harvested and organically grown echinacea purpurea herb and root.
- Echinacea Purpurea is known for its antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- This formula contains the maximum amount of soluble constituents of a herbal remedy.
- Take at the first sign of infection.
- Safe enough to be taken by pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Organic cultivation certified by Bio Suisse.
- Gluten and sugar free.
- Recyclable packaging and bottle.
Directions: Adults (including pregnant and breastfeeding women): Take preferably 15 minutes before meals. For Prevention: Take 1-2 tablets daily. For Acute Treatment: Take 3-4 tablets daily. Tablets can be swallowed or chewed. May be used for up to 4 months.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants, or if you have an autoimmune disorder or a progressive systemic disease such as: tuberculosis, collagenosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection or multiple sclerosis. Rare cases of severe allergic reaction have been known to occur; use caution if you are allergic to plants of the daisy family. Do not use in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in this product. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
30 tablets per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: each tablet contains dry extract of:|
|Fresh organically grown* Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) Herb (ratio 5.4:1)||17.67 mg, equivalent to 95 mg of organically grown* dried herb;|
|Root (ratio 5.9:1)||0.93 mg, equivalent to 5.5 mg of organically grown* dried root|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Lactose, starch, vegetable magnesium stearate, soya polysaccharides|
|* Certified by Bio Suisse|