A. Vogel Echinaforce has been clinically proven to prevent and reduce the symptoms of an upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) such as the common cold or flu.
- shortens the duration of URTI.
- echinacea purpurea is the proven echinacea to treat the common cold. It is known for its antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- used in Herbal Medicine to support the immune system, especially in times of stress, lack of sleep and for smokers.
- take at the first sign of an infection.
- gluten free product.
- lactose free product.
- sugar free product.
- can be taken by pregnant and breast feeding women (according to the manufacturer).
- organic cultivation certified by Bio Suisse.
- Vogel uses freshly harvested plants in all their products. Remedies are prepared within 2 hours of harvesting.
Directions: take 15 minutes before meals. Salivate before swallowing. Prevention: take 30 drops with water, 3 times daily. Treatment: take 30 drops with water, 5 times daily.
50 ml tincture.
|Medicinal Ingredients: each 1 ml or 33 drops contains|
|Fresh organically grown* Purple Coneflower (Echinacea purpurea)|
|Herb (1:12)||0.95 mL, equivalent to 79 mg dried herb|
|Root (1:11)||0.05 mL, equivalent to 4.5 mg dried root.|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: 1 mL of tincture contains 0.67 mL alcohol (ethanol).|
|* Certified by Bio Suisse|