WomenSense Vitex Chasteberry Extract is a supplement formed to regulate the balance of estrogen and relieve PMS.
- Reduces symptoms of PMS
- Can help reduce menstrual cycle abnormalities
- Can reduce menstrual-related acne
- No artificial colours, sweeteners, or preservatives
- Vegetarian capsules
- Does not contain dairy, starch, wheat, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or animal products
- Sugar free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Gluten free
- Manufactured in Canada
Directions: Adults take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner. Use for a minimum of 3 months to see beneficial results.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are taking hormone-containing mediations such as progesterone preparations, oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children.
90 vegetarian capsules per container.
|Medicinal Ingredients: per 1 capsule contains|
|Vitex (chasteberry) Extract (vitex angus-castus) (fruit) (0.6% aucubin)||80 milligrams|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum, purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)|