SISU - Lemon-Lime Flavoured 23 mg Zinc Lozenges helps to maintain immune function.
- Flavour: Lemon-Lime.
- Intended for ages 9 years and up.
- Zinc is an essential antioxidant mineral that is found in almost every cell in the body, and is important for your overall health, for hormone regulation, male fertility, eye health, skin health and immune function.
- Contains 23 mg of elemental zinc to help support your immune system and improve your resistance to infection during cold and flu season.
- Supports healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Comes in a convenient, high-potency lozenge that can be taken year-round.
- Naturally sweetened.
- Vegan friendly.
- No artificial flavours, colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, or soy.
- Recyclable bottle.
Directions: Adults: Take 1 lozenge one to two times per day. Dissolve in mouth. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Take with food. Adolescents (9-18 years): Take 1 lozenge one time per day. Dissolve in mouth. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Take with food. Keep at room temperature in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Caution: Zinc supplementation can cause copper deficiency. Do not use if seal under cap is broken.
30 lozenges per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: per lozenge|
|Zinc (zinc citrate, zinc gluconate)||23 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: evaporated cane sugar, natural lemon-lime flavour, citric acid, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide, stearic acid (vegetable), microcrstalline cellulose.|