Sisu Vitamin B12 is used for growth and protection of the nervous system in our bodies.
- SISU Vitamin B12 sublingual are in the most effective methylcobalamin form of the vitamin. Helps with accelerated absorption.
- Vitamin B12 is also used for digestion and absorption of foods, to prevent anemia and assists with memory and learning.
- Vitamin B12 supplementation is recommended for healthy pregnancies to help balance hormonal fluctuation and support fetal development.
- helps your body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- helps to form red blood cells and energy production.
- helps to prevent Vitamin B12 deficiency.
- suitable for vegans.
- contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, peanuts, or artificial colours.
- a fast dissolving sublingual tablet that can be chewed or swallowed.
Directions: take one tablet one time per day or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Bonus Size. 2 x 180 tablets
|Medicinal Ingrediens: each sublingual tablet|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
Non-medicinal ingredients: isomalt, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), calcium silicate, croscarmellose sodium.