SISU Only Minerals is a unique combination of 12 minerals for optimal health.
- insufficient mineral levels can lead to immune impairment, weakened bones, poor skin health, and cardiovascular and joint conditions.
- trace minerals are important for your skin, muscle, cartilage, teeth and bone development and repair, immune function, hormone regulation, and to control inflammation.
- formula contains a balanced combination of macro and micro minerals.
- calcium in the citrate form in a 1:1 ratio with magnesium in the malate form.
- calcium, magnesium, copper, manganese, zinc, and other trace minerals helps maintain strong bones.
- zinc is essential for immune health as well as the proper action of many hormones.
- chromium and vanadium play an important role managing in blood sugar control and weight management.
- manganese and copper support cardiovascular health, wound healing and bone and collagen formation.
- selenium is important to thyroid health.
- fast dissolving.
- easy to digest.
- vegetarian capsules
- SISU follows Good Manufacturing Practices standards.
- a Canadian company.
Directions: take 4 capsules daily with food or as directed by your health care practitioner.
120 veg caps per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: each vegetarian capsule contains|
|Calcium (calcium citrate)||50 mg|
|Magnesium (magnesium malate)||50 mg|
|Selenium (selenium HVP* chelate)||50 mcg|
|Zinc (zinc citrate)||2.5 mg|
|Copper (copper (II) citrate)||500 mcg|
|Potassium (potassium citrate)||25 mg|
|Molybdenum (molybdenum HVP* chelate)||50 mcg|
|Silicon (silicon dioxide)||1 mg|
|Iodine (potassium iodide)||100 mcg|
|Vanadium (vanadium HVP* chelate)||25 mcg|
|Manganese (manganese (II) citrate)||2 mg|
|Chromium (chromium (III) HVP* chelate)||100 mcg|
|*hydrated vegetable protein|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable). |
Capsule shell: hypromellose.