Sisu Melatonin helps increase total sleep time in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule.
- Flavour: Mint.
- Helps increase total sleep time (aspect of sleep quality) in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule.Melatonin can help reset an internal clock disrupted by jet lag, daylight savings time, or shift work.
- Can help people with low melatonin levels fall asleep more easily, sleep longer and wake up less frequently.
- The pineal gland at the base of the brain releases the sleep hormone, melatonin, when it gets dark, and suppresses production in the daytime. Older people can have problems sleeping because their melatonin levels are low.
- It can also help counteract the stress hormone cortisol as cortisol is not being released during production of melatonin and in presence of adequate sleep hormone levels at night.
- Melatonin is non-addictive and does not produce the ”hangover” effect of many sleep-aid drugs.
- Convenient dose of just one therapeutic-potency tablet to take at or before bedtime.
- Tiny, fast-dissolving tablets that can be taken sublingually, chewed, swallowed whole, or dissolved in any liquid.
- Pure, safe, synthetic source (not sourced from animal brain tissue).
- Can be started a few days before you expect your normal schedule to be altered (shift change, travel).
- Research indicates melatonin administered before surgery may help reduce post-operative pain and anxiety.
- Other possible uses of melatonin include the reduction of nocturnal hypertension and symptoms of irritable bowel and reflux (GERD).
- Dairy free.
- Wheat free.
- Gluten free.
- Peanut free.
- Soy free.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: Jet Lag: Take 1 tablet 1 time per day at bedtime after darkness has fallen, while travelling, and at destination until adaptation to the new daily pattern. For occasional short-term use. All Uses Except Jet Lag: Take 1 tablet 1 time per day, at or before bedtime. For use beyond 4 weeks, consult a health care practitioner.
Cautions and Warnings: All uses except jet lag: If symptoms persist for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia), consult a health care practitioner. All uses: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have asthma, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, depression, diabetes or hypoglycemia, hormonal disorder, immune system disease, liver disease, migraines, or seizure disorders. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking anticoagulant medications, anticonvulsants, blood pressure medicaitons, immunosuppressive medications, sedative, hypnotic, or psychotropic medications, or steroids. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin. Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Mild gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, vomiting, or cramping) have been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Rare allergic reactions have been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
Storage: Keep at room temperature in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Bonus Pack. 2 x 90 sublingual tablets.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each tablet contains|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Isomalt, microcrystalline celluose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, natural mint flavour.|