SISU - Integris True Potency IBS Support 30 Billion delivers a focused, high dosage, single strain, clinically studied probiotic, that helps to provide relief from symptoms associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and helps you get your digestive system on track.
- Supported by numerous human clinical studies, the active probiotic in Integris works specifically and effectively to help balance your digestive tract.
- Clinically proven to be effective for people suffering from IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).
- In a research of adults with IBS; 100% experienced reduction of abdominal pain, and 95% reported improvements in IBS symptoms including bloating, gas, cramping, diarrhea and constipation (according to the manufacturer).
- Reduces or eliminates nausea and diarrhea which can be side effects of antibiotics.
- This formula withstands stomach acid, multiplies in the intestines (where probiotics work the best), stimulates protective intestinal mucous, and inhibits pathogens.
- Each capsule provides you with 30 billion of the patented and live probiotic, called Lactobacillus Plantarum, which is one of the most researched probiotics with more than 75 clinical studies over more than 25 years.
- Lactobacillus Plantarum is the only strain of bacteria proven to stimulate the growth of other probiotics and increase biodiversity in the intestines.
- Safe enough for children.
- Comes in a convenient, one a day dose.
- Room temperature stable (shelf stable) so it doesn't have to be refrigerated and guaranteed potency at expiry date.
- Vegan friendly.
- Free of common allergens including wheat and dairy.
- Recyclable bottle.
Directions: Take 1 capsule one time per day or as directed by your health care practitioner. Take atleast 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics. Keep at room temperature in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or severe abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms or digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use this product if you have an immune compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, pateints undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). This product has come into comntact with soy. Do not use this product if you have a soy allergy. Do not use if seal under cap is broken.
30 vegetable capsules per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: each vegetarian capsule contains|
|Lactobacillus plant arum (LP299vTM)||30 billion cfu (colony forming units)|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: potato starch (non-GMO), magnesium stearate (vegetable), ascorbic acid, lecithin, monobasic potassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, sucrose.|
|Capsule Shell: hypromellose.|