SISU Ester-C is citrus free and helps to maintain your immune system.
- This citrus-free formula offers anti-histamine and antioxidant properties that are especially beneficial during cold and flu season
- Ester-C® is the better Vitamin C
- Ester-C® is an unique and patented form of calcium ascorbate created when ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) is buffered with calcium
- This formula works to strengthen your immune system, alleviate allergy symptoms, encourage the growth and repair of body tissues and help maintain the integrity of bones, gums and teeth
- Non-acidic and gentle, making it gentle on the digestive system unlike regular Vitamin C
- Better absorbed and more bioavailable due to the active Vitamin C metabolites only found in Ester-C®
- Clinical studies show that Ester-C® increases Vitamin C levels in your body for up to 24 hours
- Enhanced with immune-boosting arabinogalactan
- Anti-histamine and antioxidant properties from quercetin
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Soy free
- Suitable for a vegan diet
Directions: take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Cautions: consult a health care practitoner prior to use if you are taking quinolone antibiotics or blood thinners. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking prescription medication.
210 veg caps per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: each vegetarian capsule contains|
|Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate*) *from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate||600 mg|
|Calcium (calcium ascorbate)|
|Arabinogalactan (Larix occidentalis/Larix laricina) (bark/stem)||100 mg|
|Quercetin (fruit)||50 mg|
*black currant (Ribes nigrum), cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon), blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum), bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus)
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: magnesium stearate (vegetable)|