SISU - Wildberry Flavoured Cold & Flu Rescue with Ester-C offers fast and effective relief from cold-and-flu symptoms, without the side effects of drugs.
- Flavour: Delicious, natural wildberry flavour.
- Supports the immune system, inhibits viruses, relieves symptoms, and reduces the duration of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Contains a unique combination of echinacea, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin A, and beta carotene.
- Echinacea extract is a powerful immune stimulant.
- Zinc gluconate reduces the severity and duration of symptoms such as sore throat, coughing, and nasal symptoms that are associated with the cold and flu.
- Ester-C is a unique, non-acidic and easy-to-digest form of Vitamin C, clinically proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system for advanced immune support.
- Does not have any of the sedative or other side effects of over-the-counter drugs.
- Easy-to-chew tablets.
- Gluten free.
- Dairy free.
- Recyclable bottle.
Directions: Adults and Adolescents 10 years and over: 2 tablets 3 times per day. Take at the first sign of infection. Take with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Keep at room temperature in a dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not use if seal is broken.
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks. Consult a helath care practitioner is symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications to suppress the immune system or if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS or HIV infection or an auto-immune disorder. Zinc supplements can cause a copper deficiency. If you are unsure whether you are taking enough copper, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Stop use if hypersensitivity occurs.
30 Chewable Tablets per Bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: each chewable tablets contains|
|Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate, Sodium Ascorbate) *From Ester-C brand||100 mg|
|Echinacea (Echinacea Purpurea - Root) (4:1, 220 mg)||55 mg|
|Zinc (Zinc Gluconate)||3 mg|
|Vitamin A (Vitamin A Palmitate) (330 IU)||100 mcg RAE|
|Citric Acid, Isomalt, D-Fructose, Stevia Leaf Extract, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Berry Flavour, Cherry Fruit Juice Concentrate, Silicone Dioxide, Maltodextrin, Acacia Gum|