Satya Organic - Fragrance Free Eczema Relief Balm is a non-toxic alternative to steroid creams that are intended for Eczema relief and treatment.
- Skin Type: Intended for people suffering from Eczema but suitable for all skin types, especially those suffering from severely dry and irritated skin.
- A clean, simple, and steroid-free alternative to standard eczema creams and ointments.
- This balm is more than just a moisturizer; it is an effective topical anti-inflammatory that soothes and restores all kinds of stressed out skin, including Eczema and other skin irritations such as chapping, cracking and roughness.
- Provides soothing relief from minor skin irritation and itching due to eczema, rash, bug bites, wounds, inflammation, dryness and more.
- Contains Sweet Almond Oil, which is loaded with nutrients, and helps the skin retain moisture and keep it hydrated.
- Contains Jojoba Oil, which has a variety of healing properties that make it effective in treating a wide range of skin conditions.
- Contains Calendula, which in traditionally used in herbal medicine because of its anti-inflammatory properties, and its ability to aid in the skin healing process.
- Contains Calloidal Oatmeal which works as a emollient by adding moisture to the skin, reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
- Contains Beeswax which creates a protective layer on the skin, and is a natural exfoliator (making it effective in sloughing away dead skin cells).
- These safe and effective ingredients start to work immediately.
- For body and face, including use around eyes and lips.
- Comes in a convenient travel size tin for your pocket or purse.
- Safe enough for children.
- Non-stinging and non-comedogenic.
- USDA certified organic.
- Not tested on animals.
- Contains no hidden chemicals or fillers.
- No steroids, parabens, gluten, fragrance, or petrochemicals.
- Satya is a carbon neutral company with the Great Bear Rainforest Initiative.
- Satya uses labels that were printed with veggie/soy based inks, and 100% recycled paper boxes that were created using wind power.
- Refillable tin and recyclable packaging.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: Children (over 2 years old), adolescence, and adults: Apply to affected area as needed. For body and face, including use around eyes and lips.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or if symptoms persist, worsen, or last more than 7 days. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Contra-indications: Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family. Known adverse reactions: Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
7 mL per tin.
|Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis, Flower)||5.5 %|
|Organic Colloidal Oatmeal (Avena Sativa, Seed)||1 %|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Jojoba, Organic Beeswax.|