Renew Life Ultimate Flora Kids Probiotic contains a blend of 9 probiotics (good bacteria) that is specifically formulated for the intestinal tract and colon of children.
- A chewable tablet with berry flavours from real berries and fruit. Your kids will love the flavour.
- One a day dose.
- Source of probiotics which could promote a favourable gut flora.
- While there are hundreds of different strains of bacteria that live in the digestive tract, some strains are more prevalent in children including; Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium bifidum & Lactobacillus acidophilus.
- The type and amount of bacteria in each child is dependent on which bacteria they acquired as infants.
- Vaginally born infants have over 1000 completely colonized intestinal bacteria species by the end of their first year. Cesarean born infants are not introduced to the same type or amount of bacteria as vaginal born infants. Research has shown those born via c-section have lower numbers of bifidobacteria & Bacteroides, as well as more C difficile (a pathogenic bacteria) than vaginally born infants.
- Research shows that taking probiotics can help to improve gastrointestinal function, respiratory and allergy response, as well as help to counter the negative effects of antibiotic use.
- Beneficial bacterial will help your child's body to produce vitamins, absorb nutrients and control overgrowth of bad bacteria and fungus.
- All ingredients are non-GMO/GMO free.
- Contains no nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, mustard seeds, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, crustaceans, shellfish, or fish.
- Contains no artificial colour or preservatives, or fillers.
Directions: Adults, adolescents, and children over 3 years old: Chew one tablet per day or as directed by your health care practitioner. If you are on antibiotics, take at least 2-3 hours before or after.
60 chewable tablets per bottle.
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). Keep out of reach of children.
|Medicinal Ingredients: each chewable tablet contins|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (BB-02) – Whole Cell||3 Billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium infantis (BI-26) – Whole Cell||2 Billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (BB-03) – Whole Cell||250 Million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum (BL-05) – Whole Cell||250 Million CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (LA-14) – Whole Cell||2.5 Billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum (LF-33) – Whole Cell||500 Million CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LR-32) – Whole Cell||500 Million CFU|
|Lactobacillus salvarius (LS-33) – Whole Cell||500 Million CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei (LC-11) – Whole Cell||500 Million CFU|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Xylitol, stearic acid, mixed berry flavour, red raspberry fruit crystals, citric acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide (silica)|