AOR Quercetin fights inflammation and allergies.
- provides allergy relief by helping to regulate the histamine response.
- ideal for allergy related skin reactions.
- a valuable dietary flavonoid.
- blocks enzymes that are responsible for producting inflammatory molecules that sensitize the body's pain receptors.
- beneficial factor in cardiovascular health by lowering the risk of heart disease.
- prevents diabetic complications such as glaucoma, cataracts and neuropathy.
- formula derived from citrus-free sources and is formulated to take advantage of the health benefits offered by this flavonoid powerhouse.
- contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproducts.
Directions: take 1 capsule, twice daily with food or as directed by your health care practitioner.
500 mg, 100 vegi-capsules per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Per one capsule:|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: hypromellose|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have to avoid citrus, so I was very happy to see there was an option for me available. Thank you!