Preferred Nutrition Berberine is a supplement to help with cardiovascular health and helps maintain healthy glucose levels.
- Maintains healthy glucose metabolism
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Lowers blood glucose
- Lowers overall cholesterol
- Can assist and improve heart health
- No artificial sweeteners, colours, or preservatives
- Does not contain dairy, starch, wheat, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, animal products, or tree nuts
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- Sugar free
- Gluten free
- Manufactured in Canada
Directions: Adults take 1 capsule 2 times a day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 3 months.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner if you have leucopenia, a kidney disorder, hypotension or blood pressure problems. Consult a health care practitioner before using if you have hypoglycemia or diabetes. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. May cause gastrointestinal discomfort such as constipation, vomiting, abdominal pain, or diarrhea, in which case discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Keep out of reach of children.
120 capsules per container.
|Medicinal Ingredients: per 1 capsule contains|
|Berberine (hydrochloride) (berberis vulgaris) (root bark)||500 milligrams|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum, purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica, stearic acid|