Prairie Naturals - Prost Force Prostate Support Formula promotes healthy prostate function.
- Prost Force is an evidence-based formula made up of a synergistic blend of vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and other key nutritional ingredients that researchers recommend for prostate health.
- This includes vitamin B6 and zinc, along with potent plant extracts from saw palmetto, pygeum bark, lycopene, stinging nettle root and pumpkin seeds.
- It promotes healthy prostate function and provides protection naturally.
- It reduces DHT (dihydrotestosterone) without the negative side effects.
- It improves urinary health and relieves urinary tract discomfort (including urologic symptoms associated with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, frequent urination, weak urine flow and incomplete voiding).
- It reduces pain, swelling and general discomfort associated with prostate enlargement.
- And it provides a source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Prost Force may also help the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats, help in tissue/connective tissue formation, help to maintain healthy skin, and help to maintain immune function.
- It can be used by men of all ages but is especially ideal for: men in the age category of 40 and beyond; men looking to start a preventative regime for their prostate health; men looking for a drug-free, proven effective, and natural supplement for prostate and urinary tract support; men wanting restful sleep and fewer bathroom trips at night; and men looking for erectile dysfunction support.
- Doctor-researched and formulated.
- Premium quality guaranteed.
- Gluten free.
- Dairy free.
- Recyclable container.
- Product of Canada.
Directions: Adult Men take 2 softgels once daily. Take with food to minimize gastric disturbance.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner is symptoms persist, worsen or prior to use to exclude a diagnosis of prostate cancer.
60 softgels per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Per softgel|
|Saw Palmetto (10:1) Liposterolic Extract (Serenoa Repens, Fruit) Standardized to 90% free fatty acids, esters and sterols equivalent to 800 mg raw herb equivalent||80 mg|
|Lycopene ((all-trans)-Lycopene, Solanum Lycopersicum L. - Fruit)||0.25 mg|
|Pumpkin (Curcubita Pepo L., Seed Oleoresin)||300 mg|
|Pygeum (Prunus Africana, Stem Bark) Standardized to 25% phytosterols||10 mg|
|Stinging Nettle (4:1) Extract (Urtica Dioica L., Root) Equivalent to 500 mg raw herb||125 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||12 mg|
|Pumpkin (4:1) Extract (Curcubita Pepo L., Seed) Equivalent to 160 mg raw herb||40 mg|
|Zinc (Zinc Citrate)||10 mg|
|Lecithin (Lecithin, Glycine Max L., Seed)||100 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Beeswax Yellow, Safflower Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Gelatin, Glycerin, Caramel, Carob Powder, Purified Water.|