Practical Homestead - Small Veggie Guard helps to keep your produce fresh in the fridge.
- Colour: Off-White with a Green trim.
- Size: Small; 12 inch length and 12 inch width.
- Material: 100% Cotton.
- This quilted bag is a game changer for keeping your veggies from going limp and extending the life of your produce.
- Handmade with 3 layers of unbleached cotton that will keep broccoli crisp for 4+ weeks, and carrots for even longer.
- Can be used to store a variety of vegetables in your fridge.
- Designed to help you save money and reduce waste in an economic and eco-friendly way.
- Please Note: In order to keep the veggies crisp - this bag needs to be kept damp (but not soaking wet).
- Recyclable packaging.
- Handmade in Winnipeg.
Directions: Wash before use. Use unscented laundry soap, and hang to dry. Soak in water and wring out before loading in veggies, then place in the fridge. Re-dampen when the guard is drier (for optimal use, keep guard damp).
1 veggie gaurd per package.