Organic Traditions - Barley Grass Juice Powder is a nutrient-dense, high vibrancy, instant greens powder for optimal digestion and assimilation.
- Flavour: Barley Grass Juice; Mild and Slightly Bitter.
- This organic instant greens juice powder is made from the young, nutrient-dense grass of barley in its vegetable state that was sustainably grown outdoors in mineral rich ancient soil beds in natural sunlight.
- Once harvested and juiced, it undergoes a proprietary low temperature drying technology that ensures that the barleys natural vitamins, minerals, enzymes and phytonutrients are retained.
- This barley grass juice powder is used for optimal digestion and assimilation.
- It contains an abundance of chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, and is an excellent source of magnesium, vitamin A, vitamin B2 and iron.
- Dissolves easily making it perfect for mixing into water, coconut water, juices and smoothies or smoothie bowls.
- Can also be used to add a boost of micronutrients to pesto, raw vegetable soups, salad dressings, dips and more.
- Certified Organic, wildcrafted and ethically grown ingredients.
- Organic Traditions is committed to supporting farmers who are dedicated to the principles of sustainable and fair trade agriculture.
- Eco-Cert certified.
- USDA Organic certified.
- 100% Gluten free.
- No whole dried grass or whole grass fillers, flavours, sweeteners, or preservatives.
- Resealable package.
- Recyclable package.
- Imported and distributed in Canada.
Directions: Mix up to 1 tablespoon (1-3 teaspoons) of Organic Traditions Barley Grass Juice Powder into 8-16 oz. of water, coconut water, juices, and/or smoothies. Make pesto, raw vegetable soup, salad dressings, dips, and more.
Cautions: Contains Allergens. Produced in a facility with the following allergens present: tree nuts and sesame.
150 grams per bag.
Ingredients: Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder.
|Nutrition Facts: per 2 teaspoons (5 grams)|
|Vitamin A||300 micrograms|
|Vitamin B2||0.12 milligrams|