Organic Traditions - Acai Berry Powder is a nutrient-dense powder with low glycemic levels that contains a host of antioxidants.
- Perfect for smoothies and smoothie bowls.
- Can be added to water, juice, yogurt, cereals, or deserts.
- Considered to be one of South America's most important superfruits, traditionally used in both ceremonial and medicinal preparations.
- A low-glycemic superfruit with balanced amounts of fibre, carbs and healthy fats.
- A great source of fibre and antioxidants.
- Freeze dried.
- Made from a proprietary low drying process to ensure nutritional integrity.
- No fillers, flavours, binders, or sweeteners added.
- Premiuim quality food conscious sourcing.
- Organic Traditions is committed to supporting farmers who are dedicated to the principles of sustainable and fair trade agriculture.
- Eco-Cert certified.
- USDA Organic certified.
- Low carb.
- Keto friendly.
- Resealable package.
- Recyclable package.
- Imported and distributed in Canada.
Directions: Add to water, juices, smoothies, or mix with yogurt, cereal, and/or desserts.
Cautions: Produced in a facility that processes tree nuts. May contain tree nuts. Contains an oxygen absorber - Do not consume.
100 grams per package.
Ingredients: Organic Acai Berry Powder.
|Nutrition Facts: per 1 1/2 tablespoons (10 grams)|