Hot Deal Super Promo Shrinkwrap
Natural Factors Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin provides the most metabolically active form of vitamin B12 in a quick dissolve sublingual tablet.
- Flavour: Cherry.
- Quick dissolve.
- The most metabolically active form of vitamin B12.
- Methylcobalamin, the active form of B12, demonstrates exceptional activity immediately upon absorption, while other forms such as cyanocobalamin must be converted to methylcobalamin in a two step process.
- Helps form red blood cells.
- Helps prevent vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Helps to maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients and in the normal function of the immune system.
- isura tested.
- Gluten free.
- Dairy free.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Formulated and packaged in Canada.
Directions: Adults dissolve 1 tablet daily under the tongue or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 2 weeks.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are taking prescription medications. Some people may experience gastrointestinal disturbances, fever, chills, hot flushing, dizziness, malaise, acne. Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: Store in airtight container, protected from light.
2 x 30 sublingual tablets per bottle. Shrinkwrap special.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each tablet contains|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||10,000 mcg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Mannitol, croscarmellose sodium, natural cherry flavour, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).|