Natural Factors - SunVitamin D3 2500 IU is the sunshine vitamin, and is essential for immune function, calcium absorption, building and maintaining strong bones and teeth, and overall health.
- Vitamin D is known as the sunshine vitamin because it is produced by the body when skin is exposed to ultraviolet light.
- Taking Natural Factor's SunVitamin D3 helps to support healthy immune system function, aids in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth, helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus, and prevents vitamin D deficiency.
- It helps reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis when combined with adequate calcium, a healthy diet and regular exercise.
- An essential factor in the maintenance of general and overall health.
- A high potency dose of 2500 IU of vitamin D3 per softgel.
- Isura documented and lab tested.
- No dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt or tree nuts.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Recyclable container and label.
- Formulated and packaged in Canada.
Directions: Adults (18 years old and above) take 1 softgel daily or as recommended by your health care practitioner. To be taken with an adequate intake of calcium. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 months. Keep out of reach of children. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have kidney disorders, if you take other vitamin D supplements, multivitamin supplements containing vitamin D, or products containing vitamin D analogues, or any prescription medications, including antacids, anticonvulsants, digoxin, cholestyramine, colestipol, mineral oil, steroids, statins, or thiazide diurects. 15-20 mcg (600-800 IU) of vitamin D per day is adequate for most individuals. Consult a health care practitioner to determine if you would benefit from additional vitamin D before taking this product. Do not use this product if you have hypercalcemia and/or hypercalciuria. Stop use and consult your health care practitioner if weakness, fatigue, drowsiness, headache, lack of appetite, dry mouth, metallic taste, nausea, vomiting, vertigo, ringing in the ears, lack of coordination, and muscle weakness (which are early symptoms of hypercalcemia) occur, or if you have any other side effects. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
180 softgels per container.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each softgel contains:|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||2500 IU (62.5 mcg)|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Softgel (Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water), Organic Flaxseed Oil.|