Natural Factors - N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 600 mg Free Form Amino Acid (or NAC) is a free form amino acid required by the body to make glutathione, which is a key antioxidant that is involved in many physiological processes that support your overall health.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine is a free-form amino acid and a vital part of the body's antioxidant defense system.
- It is a direct precursor to glutathione, which is a key antioxidant that is involved in many physiological processes throughout the body, such as scavenging free radicals, reducing oxidative stress, maintaining a healthy immune system, repairing tissues, cellular detoxification, and supporting your overall health.
- It is known to help the body to recycle other critical antioxidants as well, and to aid in respiratory health.
- It also helps to reduce the severity and frequency of influenza/flu-like symptoms in adults over 65 years of age and in those suffering from chronic degenerative diseases.
- Natural Factors N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine provides you with 600 mg of this free-form amino acid (which is the maximum dosage permitted by Health Canada), to help replenish depleted glutathione stores, and improve your immune system health.
- NAC is the most stable and readily absorbed form of cysteine, and, when combined with oral glutathion supplementation, increases glutathione levels more effectively than supplementing with glutathione on its own.
- Isura documented and lab tested.
- No dairy, stach, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt or tree nuts.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Recyclable container and label.
- Formulated and packaged in Canada.
Directions: Adults take 1 capsule 2 times daily with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner. Consult your health care practitioner for use beyond 6 months. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have kidney stones, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you are taking antiobiotics and/or nitroglycerine, do not use this product. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Keep out of reach of children. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
180 vegetarian capsules per bottle (Bonus Size).
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each vegetarian capsule contains|
|N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC)||600 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian Capsule (Carbohydrate Gum [Cellulose], Purified Water), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Vegetable Grade Magnesium Stearate (Lubricant).|