Natural Factors Mixed Vitamin E provides a source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Provides an excellent source of antioxidants.
- Natural source.
- Helps to protect cell membranes.
- Helps support the immune system.
- Supports nerve and muscle function.
- May help protect against cardiovascular disease.
- With mixed tocopherols beta, delta, and gamma for greater benefits.
- When used topically can help eliminate scarring after skin injury or burn.
- Helps prevent the oxidation of LDL (bad) cholesterol.
- Vitamin E is necessary for the structural and functional maintenance of skeletal, cardiac, and smooth muscles.
- ISURA tested.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch ,sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, or tree nuts.
- Recyclable container and label.
- Formulated and packaged in Canada.
Directions: Adults take 1-2 softgels daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners or if you have cancer, cardiovascular disease, or diabetes. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
90 softgels per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each softgel contains|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)||400 IU (268 mg AT)|
|with mixed tocopherols: beta, delta, and gamma|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), soybean oil.|