Natural Factors Low FODMAP Reliefibre Tropical Flavour is a source of fibre for the maintenance of healthy gastrointestinal functions.
- Flavour: Tropical.
- Sweetened with stevia.
- USDA organic.
- Gluten free.
- Dissolves completely.
- Monash University Low FODMAP Certified.
- FODMAPs are a group of short chain carbohydrates and sugar alcohols which can cause gas-related pain, constipation, and diarrhea in IBS sufferers.
- isura tested.
- Source of fibre for the maintenance of healthy gastrointestinal functions.
- Helps to improve intestinal regularity including constipation and/or diarrhea.
- Helps to relieve constipation and mild gastrointestinal discomfort, reduce the frequency of minor abdominal discomfort, and relieve bowel irregularity, bloating, and other minor gastrointestinal symptoms in people with IBS, including flatulence, dyspepsia, and altered bowel habits.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common disorder that affects the large intestine. Symptoms typically include constipation, diarrhea, bloating, gas, and abdominal pain.
- Naturally sourced from organic guar beans, Reliefibre is a highly soluble dietary fibre and prebiotic.
- Clinically recognized to maintain digestive health and relieve symptoms of IBS.
- Helps to improve intestinal regularity in children.
- Provides a gentle relief of constipation including in children.
- Helps modulate stool conditions (from either loose or hard) to normal conditions.
- Helps reduce the need for laxative use.
- Helps reduce incidents of diarrhea.
- Helps reduce glycemic response and glycemic index when taken with food.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, tree nuts, or GMOs.
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
- Approximately 40 servings per container.
- Recyclable container and label.
- Formulated and packaged in Canada.
Directions: Recommended Adult Dose: IBS, diarrhea (adults): Add 1 scoop (6.7 g) to 250 ml of water, 1-2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Constipation, stool, glycemic index (adults): Add 1 scoop (6.7 g) or 2 scoops (13.4 g) to 250 ml of water daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. IBS, diarrhea (children above 8 years of age): Add 1 scoop (6.7 g) to 250 ml of water daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Constipation, stool, glycemic index (children aged 12-16 years): Add 1 scoop (6.7 g) to 250 ml of water daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if: 1) you have diabetes mellitus in which blood sugar is difficult to regulate, 2) you are taking medications which inhibit peristaltic movement (e.g., opioids, loperamide), 3) you have symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever (as these could be signs of abdominal constipations of the gastrointestinal tract, disease of the oesophagus and/or the superior opening of the stomach (cardia), potential or existing intestinal blockage, paralysis of the intestine, megacolon, fecal impaction, inflamed bowel or appendicitis). Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, or if laxative effect does not occur within seven days. Do not use if you are experiencing a sudden change in bowel habits that has persisted for more than 2 weeks, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, or failure to defecate following the use of another laxative product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
268 grams per container.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each scoop (6.7 g) contains|
|Reliefibre (Organic Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum)||5 grams|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Organic tropical flavours (pineapple, orange, mango, coconut), citric acid,
organic Oryza sativa (Rice) hull powder, L-malic acid, organic Stevia rebaudiana leaf.