Natural Factors Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate helps to relieve bone & joint pain.
- Helps to relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- Helps to protect against cartilage deterioration.
- A factor in maintaining healthy cartilage and joint health.
- Promotes the proper lubrication of joints.
- May help with range of motion.
- Helps build new connective tissue and strengthen cartilage.
- Glucosamine sulfate is used to make the cartilage needed for repairing joints, while chondroitin fights against the enzymes that break down joint tissue.
- Chondroitin also helps maintain the nutrients and fluid within the joints to prevent joint friction.
- Contains naturally sourced ingredients.
- Easy to swallow capsules.
- Contains no artificial preservatives, colours, or sweeteners; do corn, dairy, soy, starch, wheat, or yeast.
- Recyclable bottle.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: Adults take 1 capsule, 3 times daily with meals for a minimum of 1 month to see the beneficial effects or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen. Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
120 capsules per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (Potassium chloride from shrimp/crab exoskeleton)||500 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Sodium from bovine cartilage)||400 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), microcrystalline cellulose.|