Natural Factors Potent Fresh Herbal Extract helps to fight viruses.
- Natural Factors Series: Echinamide Anti-Viral
- Proprietary blend of clinically proven ECHINAMIDE with well-researched anti-viral herbs
- Enhanced immune function support
- Helps to shorten the duration of colds and flu
- Effective relief for sore and irritated throats
- Antifungal and antibacterial properties
- Echinamide is made from hand-picked fresh organic Echinacea purpurea flowers, leaves, stems and roots, grown on Natural Factors farms in Canada’s Okanagan region. A patented extraction method guarantees the bioavailability of the three key plant actives in Echinacea purpurea: alkylamides, cichoric acid, and polysaccharides. These compounds are the foundation of Echinamide’s effectiveness, and the whole herb base ensures no minor actives are missing from the formula. In clinical trials Echinamide has been proven to be an effective immune stimulant that combats upper respiratory tract infections.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs
- Formulated and packaged in Canada
- Recyclable container and label
Directions: For acute needs, 1 ml every 2-3 hours up to 6 times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner. To avoid digestive upset, take with food. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks.
100 ml per container