Innotech Nutrition - Elite Liquid Ionic Zinc Supplement is an easily aborbed zinc formula with charged particle zinc ions that help in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums; connective tissue formation; wound healing; and immune function.
- Flavour: Flavourless.
- Zinc helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums; connective tissue formation; wound healing; and immune function.
- It is necessary for the functioning of more than 300 different enzymatic reactions and biological processes within the body; which includes being a co-factor for the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase, and playing a vital role in carbohydrate and protein metabolism.
- It is an essential mineral that has been used since ancient Egyptian times to enhance wound healing.
- This elite and easily absorbed zinc formula contains charged particle zinc ions that have undergone a high tech proprietary process that uses high energy input to reduce the zinc molecules to an ionic nono-particle size.
- These nano-sized, electrically charged and highly-bioavailable zinc ions get absorbed immediately through the sublingual and mucous membranes of the mouth (thus bypassing the digestive system and leading to increased absortion rates and higher cellular-uptake).
- Made with 71 mg of added vitamin C for additional immune support and for the maintenance of good health.
- GMP Certified.
- Vegan friendly.
- Keto friendly.
- Gluten free.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Recyclable glass bottle.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: Shake well before use. Adults pour 2 x 1/2 droppers (1.8 mL) once daily into 90-150 mL of water or take as directed by a health care practitioner. Take with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Refrigerate after opening.
Caution: Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency. Do not take iron supplements at the same time as zinc. Iron interferes with zinc absorption. Innotech Nutrition is not responsible for the misuse or abuse of this product pertaining to the directions. Do not use if seal is broken.
60 mL per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Per 1.8 mL (amount per 2 x 1/2 droppers)|
|Zinc (Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Ascorbate)||6 mg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||71 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Distilled Water, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Stevia.|
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
love that this product doesn't have a taste, just drop it in my daily water!
Super easy to take, doesn't have a taste. Love taking something easy that I know is boosting my immune system. I just throw it in my smoothie or beverage of some kind. Super high quality and local!