Good n Natural - Prairie Pine Soy Candle (Clear Glass).
This beautifully scented, hand poured soy candle fills the air with the zesty and woodsy scent of prairie pine and creates a warm and welcoming ambiance within your home. It is made with clean-burning soy wax, a cotton wick, and phthalate and paraben free fragrance oil. Perfect for treating yourself and adding luxury to your home, or as a special gift for someone you love.
You are sure to love this Prairie Pine Candle that gives off the warm and welcoming aroma of lemon zest, cypress, cedarwood and patchouli. Made in-house at Good n Natural with love and intention, all GNN soy candles are made with clean-burning soy wax, an eco cotton wick and high quality fragrance oils. They have ionizing benefits that can help reduce odors, and are guaranteed to fill your home with a beautiful, staff-approved fragrance for approximately 48 hours. All candles are non-toxic, phthalate and paraben free.
- Scent: Prairie Pine - lemon zest, cypress, cedarwood and patchouli.
- Size: 8 oz. (burns for approximately 48 hours).
- Fills the air with the zesty and woodsy scent of prairie pine.
- Made with clean-burning soy wax, an eco cotton wick and high quality fragrance oils.
- Soy wax candles have the same ionizing benefits as beeswax candles; they reduce odors and make the air seem fresher.
- Hand poured in small batches to ensure that every candle meets the same high quality standards as the next.
- Vegan friendly.
- Phthalate and paraben free.
- Comes in a recyclable, reusable and in-store exchangable* clear glass jar.
- Made in-house at Good n Natural in Steinbach, Manitoba.
- *Take part in our refill program: Once your candle is done burning, bring back the jar and lid for a credit off your next candle purchase!
Directions: Trim Wick to 1/4" before every burn. Burn for a minimum of 2-3 hours for the first burn to prevent tunneling. Let the wax melt to the edges of the jar every burn. Burn for a max of 4 hours and discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains. Avoid snuffing out the candle using the wood lid as the lid can retain smoke and damage the integrity of the scent. Keep lid on when not in use to ensure quality of candle and fragrance.
Caution: To prevent fire and serious injury: Burn candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn the candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
Approximately 8 oz. per candle.
Ingredients: Soy wax, phthalate and paraben free fragrance oils.