GNN 100% Pure Lemon Essential Oil is commonly used in aromatherapy to relieve symptoms of colds/coughs.
- Botanical Name: Citrus Limon (L.) Burm. F.
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed.
- Plant Part: Fruit peel.
- Origin: Italy.
- Aroma: Strong, bright, citrus scent.
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, lime, orange, and mandarin.
- Used in aromatherapy to relieve symptoms of colds/coughs.
- Lemon oil has been traditionally used as a cleanser, and is currently commonly grown in Southern Europe, Florida, and California.
- Interesting fact: 1 drop of our lemon essential oil is the equivalent of approximately 20 full sized lemons.
- 100% pure.
- High quality.
- Diffuse for aromatherapy benefits, or apply topically with a carrier oil.
- Formulated by Certified Aromatherapists who are on the Canadian Essential Oil Safety Board.
- For occasional use only.
- Each and every one of our essential oils is analysed using state-of-the-art gas chromatography to rigorously test the veracity of the purity and potency of our sourced oils.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: Adults 1 time per day. Add 1 drop of essential oil to 15 ml of carrier oil and apply once a day. Do not use essential oils undiluted.
Duration of Use: For occasional use only.
Cautions and Warnings: Topical use only. Not for ingestion. Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: Store in airtight, light-resistant container at room temperature.
10 ml per bottle.
Ingredients: 100% pure lemon essential oil.