GNN 100% Pure Geranium Rose Essential Oil is traditionally used in aromatherapy to relieve coughs/colds and as a nervine/calmative.
- Botanical Name: Pelargonium Roseum X Asperum.
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled.
- Plant Part: Petals.
- Origin: Africa.
- Aroma: Floral with a hint of mint.
- Blends Well With: Geranium bourbon, palma rosa, rosewood, citruses, and florals.
- This variety is one of the most fragrant species of Geranium, and is commonly used in the fragrance and cosmetic industries.
- Traditionally used to balance emotions and hormones.
- Also used in aromatherapy to relieve coughs/colds and as a nervine/calmative.
- High quality.
- 100% pure.
- Each and every one of our essential oils is analysed using state-of-the-art gas chromatography to rigorously test the veracity of the purity and potency of our sourced oils.
- Formulated by Certified Aromatherapists who are on the Canadian Essential Oil Safety Board.
- For occasional use only.
- Diffuse for aromatherapy benefits, or apply topically with a carrier oil.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: Adults 1 time per day. Add 1 drop of essential oil to 15 ml of carrier oil and apply once a day. Do not use essential oils undiluted.
Duration of Use: For occasional use only.
Cautions and Warnings: Topical use only. Not for ingestion. Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: Store in airtight, light-resistant container at room temperature.
10 ml per bottle.
Ingredients: 100% pure geranium rose essential oil.