GNN 100% Pure and Organic Lavender Essential Oil helps calm the nerves, relieve joint, muscle, and arthritic pain, provides headache relief and more.
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia.
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled.
- Plant Part: Flowers.
- Origin: Bulgaria.
- Aroma: Strong floral scent.
- Blends Well With: Bay, bergamot, chamomile, citronella, clary sage, geranium, jasmine, lemon, mandarin, orange, palmarosa, patchouli, pine, thyme, rosemary, ylang-ylang.
- Calms the nerves, relieves joint, muscle, and arthritic pain, relieves symptomatic digestive discomfort and flatulence, relieves colds and coughs, headache relief.
- Formulated by Certified Aromatherapists who are on the Canadian Essential Oil Safety Board.
- Differences in soil, temperature, altitude, precipitation, and seasons can contribute to subtle changes in the scent from one lot of lavender to another.
- High quality.
- Certified organic.
- 100% pure.
- For occasional use only.
- Each and every one of our essential oils is analysed using state-of-the-art gas chromatography to rigorously test the veracity of the purity and potency of our sourced oils.
- Diffuse for aromatherapy benefits, or apply topically with a carrier oil.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: Adults 1 time per day. Add 1 drop of essential oil to 15 ml of carrier oil and apply once a day. Do not use essential oils undiluted.
Duration of Use: For occasional use only.
Cautions and Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Not for oral use. Avoid contact with eyes & mucous membranes: if this happens rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product. If you experience allergic reaction, discontinue use.
Storage: Store in airtight, light-resistant container at room temperature.
10 ml per bottle.
Ingredients: 100% pure and organic lavender essential oil.