Garden of Life - Dr. Formulated Shelf-Stable Restore Probiotic 200 Billion CFU is a 14-day program specifically designed to rebuild healthy gut flora during and immediately after times of compromise.
- This 14-day probiotic formula supports digestive health during and immediately after times of compromise (like after being on antibiotics, after a cleanse, after food poisoning, etc.).
- Dr. Perlmutter created this highly-potent restorative formula for a quick and thorough replenishment of healthy gut flora; giving your digestive tract all the goodness it requires to thrive and function optimally.
- It helps to restore balance and thoroughly replenish the gut with good bacteria.
- It can also help reduce occasional constipation or diarrhea by imrpoving stool formation.
- Formulated with 11 probiotic strains (with a guaranteed 200 billion CFU).
- The strains contained within this formula include Lactobacillus Acidophilus (which is one of the most predominant bacteria's found in the upper intestinal tract), Lactobacillus Gasseri, Lactobacillus Paracasei, Lactobacillus Plantarum, as well as many others.
- These strains have many beneficial effects which include, but are not limited to; being able to improve symptoms of lactose intolerance and IBS, help kill H. Pylori bacteria, help suppress the growth of gas-producing bacteria, relieve gas and bloating, promote regular bowel movements, decrease the risk of allergy, support brain health, and much more.
- Strains are resistant to stomach acid and bile.
- Intended for use during and immediately after times of compromise or when you need some extra digestive support.
- A 14 day program.
- Potency promised.
- Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
- NSF Certified Gluten Free.
- Soy free.
- Dairy free.
- Shelf-stable with desiccant lined bottle.
- Recyclable packaging and bottle.
- Made in the USA.
Directions: Adults take 2 tablets daily at least 2-3 hours before or after taking antibiotics. Shelf-stable; does NOT need to be refrigerated.
Caution: Do not use if you have an immune compromised condition. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen and/or persist beyond 3 days. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
28 vegetarian capsules per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Per capsule|
|Total Probiotic Cultures||100 Billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (Lp-37)||81.7 Billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (LP-115)||5 Billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (LA-14)||2.5 Billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri (LG-36)||0.5 Billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei (LC-11)||0.25 Billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus (LB-87)||0.05 Billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (BL-818)||7.25 Billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (BB-06)||0.1 Billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (BL-05)||0.1 Billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis (BI-26)||0.05 Billion CFU|
|Bacillus Subtilis (DE111)||2.5 Billion CFU|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Organic Acacia Gum, Organic Potato Starch, Non-GMO Vegetable Cellulose (capsule).