Flora Super 8 Plus Probiotic contributes to natural intestinal health.
- For adults aged 19-54 years old
- A probiotic blend designed with a high concentration of Lactobacillus acidophilus to support the gastrointestinal health of the small intestine and help maintain a healthy yeast balance
- 42 billion viable cells at expiration date
- Adding probiotics into your diet can help to boost the good bacteria in your gut, keeping the bad bacteria in balance and helps to maintain a healty microflora
- Contains eight strains of healthy bacteria to support the health of the small intestine
- Adding probiotics into the dietary mix can help boost the good bacteria, keeping the bad in balance and helping to maintain a healthy microflora, naturally
- Flora’s Probiotic Blends are unique in that they’ve been developed to survive the stomach acids so that they can be as effective as possible when they reach the intestinal tract
- Gluten free
- Science based formula
- Keep refrigerated
- Made in Canada
Directions: Take 1-3 capsules daily after meal or on a full stomach or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Cautions: Keep bottle refrigerated. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, and patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). This product has come into contact with milk and soy lecithin. Do not use this product if you have milk or soy allergy. Keep out of reach of children.
30 vegetarian capsules per bottle