Flora Senior's Probiotic for optimal digestive health for seniors. As we age our digestive needs change. Flora has created a product to meet the digestive needs of seniors.
- Designed for adults aged 55 years and older
- Contains 7 senior specific probiotic strains
- Contributes to natural intestinal health
- Delivers 20 billion viable cells per capsule at time of manufacture
- Flora’s Probiotic Blends are unique in that they’ve been developed to survive the stomach acids so that they can be as effective as possible when they reach the intestinal tract
- Gluten free
- Raw ingredients
- Keep refrigerated
- Made in Canada
Directions: Take 1-3 capsules daily after meals or on a full stomach or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Cautions: Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, and patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). This product has come into contact with milk and soy lecithin. Do not use this product if you have milk or soy allergy. Keep out of reach of children.
60 vegetarian capsules per bottle.