Mega-Zyme is formulated with 10X pancreatic enzymes are digestive enzymes.
- digestive and systemic enzymes.
- helps to relieve muscle soreness and discomfort due to overexertion and exercise.
- when taken with food, can also help support optimal digestion as well as help with digestive discomfort from occasional gas and bloating.
- helps to digest proteins.
- use as a digestive aid.
- the pancreatic enzymes in Mega-Zyme® are 10 times more potent that the expected minimum activity. The minimum activity was set by the United States Pharmacopoeia, a scientific body which establishes standards for prescription medications and some dietary supplements.
- contains no artificial colouring or flavouring.
- gluten free.
- contains no preservatives.
- contains no salt, sugar, wheat or yeast.
- do not use this product if sensitive to pork proteins.
- made in the USA.
Directions: adults take 1 tablet 2-3 times per day. Use the smallest effective dose that controls your symptoms. Take with or immediately before a meal or food. Swallow whole, do not chew or crush. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or health supplements. Take in divided doses 2-3 times daily.
Cautions/Warnings: If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have diabetes consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have pancreatitis, pancreatic exocrine insufficiency or cystic fibrosis, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have an allergy to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passion fruit, fig, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach and tomato), consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, are taking anticoagulant agents or anti-inflammatory agents, or are having surgery, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Contraindications: If you are sensitive to pancreatic enzymes or pork proteins, do not use this product.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity/allergy, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea have been known to occur, in such case discontinue use (and consult a health care practitioner).
100 tablets per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: each tablet contains|
|Pancreatic Enzymes||162.5 mg|
|Protease 40625 USP Protease Units|
|Alpha Amylase 40625 DU USP|
|Lipase 3250 LU USP|
|Trypsin 2812.5 USP Trypsin Units||37.5 mg|
|Papain 50000 FCC PU||25 mg|
|Bromelain 19.2 GDU||8 mg|
|Alpha-Amylase 150 FCC DU||5 mg|
|Lipase 40 USP Lipase Units||5 mg|
|Lysozyme 110 FCC LU||5 mg|
|Chymotrypsin 25 USP Chymotrypsin Units||1 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, potassium bicarbonate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropylcellulose, silica, lecithin, carnauba wax|